Running an affiliate program can massively increase your site’s revenue. Paying commissions on multi levels further incentivizes your affiliates to promote your products and helps attract the larger for experienced internet marketers. The ‘Multi Level Affiliates’ add-on adds multi level commissions to AffiliateWP which is the most popular affiliate marketing plugin for WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, and many more WordPress e-commerce and membership extensions. If your site is setup to accept recurring payments, the plugin also integrates with the ‘Recurring Referrals’ add-on allowing affiliates to earn multi level commissions on recurring payments (optional). Affiliates will be able to see a real time network chart and statistics in their AffiliateWP dashboard, making it extremely easy for them to track the size and structure of their network as it grows. The plugin offers very flexible options, allowing you to create almost any commission structure you need to suit your business model
Multi Level Commission – Noteworthy Features
- Very flexible settings allowing Uni-level, Fixed matrix, basic Binary structures and more.
- Set a maximum network width and/or depth.
- Allow Spillover if the maximum width is achieved (affiliates will be added under the next available affiliate in your network.
- Set a default parent affiliate for when no referrer exists
- Set the rate type (flat rate or percentage) and value as a global setting or on a per level basis.
- Set multi level options and rates on a per product basis in WooCommerce (including variable products) and Easy Digital Downloads.
- Commissions generated by MLA will always match the direct referral status (pending, unpaid, rejected). The only exception is ‘paid’ which follows the standard ‘AffiliateWP’ payment processes.
- Team Leader bonus commissions.
- Manage the affiliate’s parent via the ‘Add New’ and ‘Edit’ affiliate pages.
- Network re-structure when an affiliate is deleted. Sub affiliates will be moved up a level and will become children of the removed affiliate’s parent.
- View interactive charts of any affiliate’s network. Export the chart as an image!
- Send notifications to parent affiliates when a new sub affiliate registers!
Front-end (Affiliate Area) Features
- Add up to 3 configurable tabs and 4 widgets (statistics, rates, earnings, and network chart). Individual widgets can be disabled should you not want to display them on a particular tab.
- Affiliate dashboard templates.
- Shortcodes for affiliate dashboard as well as all individual dashboard sections.
- Translation Ready. POT file provided.
- Multisite compatible.
- Plenty of developer hooks and functions.
- Affiliate Groups – Enable and configure all MLA settings and rates (including product rates) on a group by group basis. Offer multi level VIP rates and more. Requires the Affiliate Groups add-on.
- BuddyPress – Add the MLA dashboard tab to the AffiliateWP settings tab in BuddyPress. Requires the ‘AffiliateWP BuddyPress‘ add-on.
Changelog Details For Nulled AffiliateWP – Multi Level Affiliates (By ClickStudio) - Version 1.8.8: