Directorist – Google reCAPTCHA add-on for Directorist Plugin lets you add a feature to the directorist plugin to controll user spam through Google reCAPTCHA.
Use reCAPTCHA service from Google to help your directory site protect from spam and further abuse. This Google reCAPTCHA extension allows you to make it happen by taking care of your site.
Google reCAPTCHA is a powerful extension of the giant Directorist plugin which is used to protect your directory listing website from being abused and spammy activities of automated softwares. Basically, a “CAPTCHA” is a turing test to authenticate a particular web action.
Usually, it’s easy for humans to solve the test, but hard for “bots” and other malicious software to figure out. The extension will ensure this functionality on your directory website in order to make your website secure from the malicious activities that are constantly happening on the web.
- Helps to protect your directory site from being spoilt
- Extension will stop all bad bots from submitting fake listings by displaying a reCAPTCHA challenge on the add listing form
- It will prevent fake/spam user registration by displaying a reCAPTCHA challenge on the registration form
- Prevents bad bots from attacking your site
- Two themes available: Dark theme & Light theme
- Customizable label for the reCAPTCHA challenge
- Ability to show/hide the reCAPTCHA challenge based on user roles.
- Very lightweight
- Simple interface to customize the extension settings
- Very easy to operate
Changelog Details For Nulled Directorist – Google reCAPTCHA - Version 1.3.1: