Give – Peer-to-Peer extension for GiveWP plugin is a crowdfunding strategy which provides a means of decentralizing the fundraising for a campaign.
Get your community to raise money for you with peer-to-peer fundraising, directly on your WordPress website. The Peer-to-Peer Fundraising add-on for GiveWP allows you to open up your WordPress donation forms to your supporters! Now your community can raise money for you in the traditional peer-to-peer style or through team fundraising.
Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Tools
- Display fundraising progress with goal bars for individuals, teams, and total raised.
- Captains can customize the color, image, name, and goal as well as embed videos and other content.
- Social sharing is simplified with built-in calls-to-action.
Giving Donors Choices
- Allow donors to choose where their donation goes with Funds and Designations.
- Use Tributes to enable eCards or the ability to give in memory of a loved one.
- Add a marketing newsletter opt-in to all your peer-to-peer forms.
Your Cause, Your Branding
- Host your peer-to-peer fundraisers directly on your own website.
- Create and customize donation forms without any code.
- Your branding carries through on your peer-to-peer donation forms.
Connect Your GiveWP Integrations
- Use any payment gateway from our growing library of options.
- Use Fee Recovery to ask donors to cover the credit card processing fees.
- Connect to third party systems, like Salesforce, with Zapier.
Add Sponsorship Information
- Showcase your Sponsors on your main campaign page or all pages.
- Sponsors can be added with logos and links.
- SEO-friendly! Add correct sponsored markup so Google treats you well.
Changelog Details For Nulled Give – Peer-to-Peer - Version 1.5.0:
= 1.5.0: October 18th, 2022 = * New: Team emails for notifying the Team Captain of team donations, new Fundraisers, and more * New: Fundraiser emails for notifying the Fundraiser of new donations * New: Breaking content into paragraphs is now doable for Campaign, Team, and Fundraiser descriptions/stories * Enhancement: Put in a guard to prevent deleting a WP User that is associated with a Fundraiser * Enhancement: More UI polish to make sure everything looks great * Fix: Campaign colors display correctly in the admin-side when editing a Team or Fundraiser * Fix: Campaign progress will be at least 1% when one or more donations are made