Integrates Gravity Forms with Mollie, enabling end users to purchase goods and services through Gravity Forms.
A global solution with a European edge, Mollie
enables you to cater to all your customers’ payment needs. With a quick
set up process, intuitive dashboard, and branded checkout, Mollie
seamlessly integrates with Gravity Forms to let you immediately start
taking payments on your WordPress website.
A Variety of Payment Methods
- With a focus on the European market and beyond, Mollie
integrates with all leading payment processors as well as providing a
localized payment experience for your customers. Accept all major credit
cards, Apple Pay, PayPal, Klarna, SEPA, SOFORT, Bancontact, Cartes
Bancaires, and many more.
Products and Services
- With just one contract and one integration, you can accept
all major payment methods on your site within minutes. Quick and easy to
set up and use, all features and services can be accessed within the
Mollie dashboard, helping you to run your business as efficiently as
- Benefit from totally transparent pricing and only pay when
you make a successful transaction – no fixed or hidden fees, no minimum
costs, and no surprises on your invoice.
- Mollie provides advanced security to ensure your customers’
data and their transactions are safe and secure. From PCI-DSS to PSD2,
Mollie has you covered.
Seamless Integration with Gravity Forms
- By combining Gravity Forms with Mollie, you can create
powerful payment forms, helping you to sell products and services to
customers around the world.
- Configure your form so that users created with the User Registration Add-On are only created after payment is approved.
- Configure your form to both create a post and accept a payment. The post is only created if the payment is approved.
Changelog Details For Nulled Gravity Forms – Mollie Add-On - Version 1.1:
### 1.1 | 2020-09-16 - Added support for Gravity Forms 2.5. - Added accessibility enhancements that announcing the credit card validation error in Mollie Components for screen readers. - Added accessibility enhancements that announcing the supported credit cards. - Fixed an issue that PHP notices were thrown if the Mollie feed didn't have billing fields mapped. ### 1.0 | 2020-05-06 - It's all new!