Integrates Gravity Forms with Stripe, enabling end users to purchase goods and services through Gravity Forms.
Gravity Forms powered by Stripe allows you to quickly and easily implement credit card payments! With the Gravity Forms Stripe Add-On you can capture one time credit card payments or setup recurring payment subscriptions.
- Seamless Integration: Powered by Stripe. Automatically capture credit card payments with Stripe when a form is submitted.
- Product and Services: Setup and sell simple products or services in just minutes with one time credit card payments.
- Recurring Payments: Setup and configure Stripe recurring payment subscriptions.
- WordPress Posts: Configure your form to both create a post and accept a payment. The post is only created if the payment is approved.
- User Registration: Configure your form so that users created with the User Registration Add-On are only created after payment is approved.
- System Requirements: The Gravity Forms Stripe Add-On requires Gravity Forms v1.6.8+, WordPress v3.8+ and a valid SSL Certificate installed and configured on your WordPress site.
Changelog Details For Nulled Gravity Forms – Stripe Add-On - Version 2.9:
- Fixed an issue when a Stripe Card field is on the page of a multi-page form, users cannot go back to the previous page by clicking on the "Previous" button.