Gravity Perks File Renamer plugin lets you effortlessly rename files uploaded with Gravity Forms, powered by flexible naming templates.
Gravity Forms File Renamer makes renaming files uploaded with Gravity Forms effortless. Specify a naming template and files are renamed when the form is submitted. Naming templates are quite flexible, with support for static and dynamic values (i.e. merge tags), custom deduplicators and incrementers, and the ability to group files in folders.
- Rename uploaded files to Gravity Forms. Effortlessly rename files and change file upload text using a flexible naming template with full merge tag support.
- Add a prefix and suffix. Preserve the existing filename while adding text before or after.
- Full merge tag support. Include identifying submission data in the filename like the user’s first and last name.
- Control how files are incremented or deduplicated. Add numeric increments to filenames per field or take control of how duplicate filenames are deduplicated.
- Enable custom upload folders. Automate file organization with custom upload folders, like grouping all files from a submission into a folder with the entry ID.
- Integrates with existing Gravity Forms fields. Available in File Upload, Multi-file Upload, and Post Image fields.
- Works with other Gravity Forms plugins automatically. Rename files in File Upload Pro enabled fields, add Unique IDs to filenames, and store renamed files in the Media Library .
- All languages supported. Rename files using any language or character set.
Changelog Details For Nulled Gravity Perks – File Renamer - Version 1.0.3:
## 1.0.3 - Added `gpfr_sanitize_file_name_chars` filter hook. ## 1.0.2 - Added `gpfr_replace_merge_tag_slashes` and `gpfr_merge_tag_forward_slash_replace_char` filters to allow fine grained control over forward slash replacement in merge tag values. ## 1.0.1