Populate fields from posts, users, entries, or databases.
Dynamically filter and populate field choices and values with posts, users, taxonomies, terms, Gravity Forms entries, and databases.
GF Populate Anything allows you to dynamically filter and populate field choices and values with posts, users, taxonomies, terms, Gravity Forms entries, and databases. Pretty much anything! Choices and values can be filtered based on the values entered/selected in other fields allowing you to fetch and populate fresh, dynamic data as the user interacts with the form.
GF Populate Anything also provides support for Live Merge Tags which allow you to display dynamic, filterable data in your field labels, descriptions, and content.
- Dynamically Populate Field Choices Populate any choice-based field (e.g. Drop Down, Radio Buttons, Checkboxes) with dynamic, filterable data.
- Dynamically Populate Field Values Automatically populate field values with dynamic, filterable data.
- Dynamic Filtering by User-specified Input Filter and populate fresh, dynamic data based on values/selections made in other fields.
- Chained Selects, Radio Buttons & More! Chain the available field choices based on selections in other fields.
- Live Merge Tags Add auto-updating merge tags anywhere inside your form (labels, descriptions, HTML content).
- Specialized, Built-in Data Sources Populate Posts, Users, Taxonomies, Terms, and Gravity Forms entries with specialized options for each. For everything else, populate directly from the WordPress database.
- Flexible Choice and Input Templates Complete control over the the populated value and label for choices and inputs.
- Results Preview See the exact data that will be populated based on your filters right in the field settings.
Changelog Details For Nulled Gravity Perks – Populate Anything - Version 1.0-beta-2.46:
Fixed issue where PA settings showed based on field type but did not account for input type. Added support for post_name property when filtering and populating posts.