With PixelYourSite Pro you can add the new Facebook Pixel with just a few clicks, create Standard Events, or use Dynamic Events. Complete WooCommerce integration with out of the box Facebook Dynamic Product Ads setup.
Important Note: Please read the bottom of the description for installation and usage instructions.
PixelYourSite PRO: Manage your Facebook Pixel with a few clicks
Over 57000 small business owners are using our plugin to make the most from their Facebook Pixel.
- One Click Pixel Install:Install the Facebook Pixel on your WordPress website with just a click. No coding, no page edit, no chances to make any mistake.
- Custom Audiences Optimization:Send Facebook the right data about your site visitors actions. Track every detail of the pages that they visit, every single click that they do, and every search. Use all these to optimize your ads with Custom Conversions, or to do retargeting with Custom Audiences.
- Events and Dynamic Events:Easley fire pixel events on important actions on your site: key pages visits, CLICKS on links and buttons, mouse over, or page scroll. Use them to optimize your ads, or for retargeting campaigns.
- WooCommerce and EDD integration with custom conversion value and Dynamic Ads support
- Export a lifetime value WooCommerce or EDD customers file for value based lookalike audiences
- Add ANY script with our Head/Footer smart option:Do you need to install other scripts, like the Twitter Pixel, Google Analytics, or any other script? No problem, you can do it with our HEAD-FOOTER option
- Pinterest Tag Integration: Pinterest Tag support is added via FREE ADD-ON
Important Note: After activation the plugin go to “Licenses” in the “PixelYourSite” menu and put the licence key as “123456789” where it says “Enter your license key” then click “Activate License” button. Thats it, just start using the plugin by clicking on “Dashboard under the “PixelYourSite” menu.
Changelog Details For Nulled PixelYourSite PRO – The Most Popular Facebook Pixel WordPress Plugin - Version 8.6.2:
The developer has not provided the changelog information for this version.