Login, registration and edit profile shortcodes for the front-end. Also you can choose what fields should be displayed or add new (custom) ones both in the front-end and in the dashboard.
Do YOU want to customize your website by adding front-end registration, profile and login forms? You can use Profile Builder – the Profile Plugin for WordPress.
To achieve this, just create a new page, and give it an intuitive name (i.e. Edit Profile). Now all you need to do is add the following shortcode: [wppb-edit-profile] . Publish your page and you are done!
Profile Builder is the all in one user registration and management plugin for WordPress sites.
- Login, Register and Edit Profile Shortcodes
- Manage Default User Fields
- Minimum Password Length & Strength
- Unlimited Extra User Fields
- Conditional Logic for Fields
- Avatar Upload For Users
- reCaptcha Support
- Import / Export Users (*via third party)
- Advanced User ModulesFront-End User ListingMultiple Registration FormsMultiple Edit Profile FormsCustom Redirects Admin Approval & Email ConfirmationEmail CustomizerRepeater Fields
Changelog Details For Nulled Profile Builder Pro Core – WordPress Profile Plugin - Version 3.0.9:
Added User Map Listing Fixed issue with some translations in admin approval js pupup Added Filter the Register and Edit Profile forms. Security improvements