Integration for WooCommerce plugin schema.org markup, an extension for the Schema Premium plugin.
The Schema for WooCommerce extension provides integration between
Schema Premium and WooCommerce plugin in terms of schema.org Product
For better search engine exposure and to gain Rich Snippets in search results, a Product page must have a valid schema.org markup implementation.
What is schema.org Product markup?
The schema.org Product
type is code (semantic vocabulary) that you put on your website to help
the search engines return more informative results about your products
and online store, including rich snippets.
WooCommerce already has Schema!
WooCommerce has its own schema markup for Product, but it gets broken sometimes.
could be for different reasons, example of that would be Google
changing the way markup works, or requiring a specific data to be
included in markup.
The Woo Team are busy!
They don’t really
follow Google changes since it’s not the core of their development, and
we agree with them! They should focus on building great eCommerce
plugin more than other things, and let us handle the schema structured
What Schema WooCommerce extension does?
WooCommerce extension do the heavy work for you. It integrates Schema
Premium with WooCommerce and adds new features to allow you implement
valid schema.org structured data markup in your WooCommerce store.
Does It Support Variable Products?
WooCommerce extension supports WooCommerce variable products*, this
feature will allow you to add all the missing schema:offer properties
(see screenshots below).
- Output more comprehensive schema.org Product markup.
- Output ItemList of Products on WC Shop front page, and terms.
- Extend WC variable products*, add new variations custom fields.
- Extend WC grouped products markup (new).
- Nest user reviews within Product markup.
- Support for Product photo gallery images.
- Allow you to add Item Condition.
- Automatically add Brand property to all products (new).
- Automatically add priceCurrency property to all products (new).
- Automatically add SKU code to all products.
- Automatically add GINT-8 code to all products.
- Extend Schema Premium > Product markup output.
- Remove duplicate markup generated by WC in extension settings.
- Provide valid markup for Google Merchant**.
are a product type in WooCommerce that lets you offer a set of
variations on a product, with control over prices, stock, image and more
for each variation.
recommend you add new structured data markup with JSON-LD, separate from
your HTML markup, especially if your product data contains variants.
Changelog Details For Nulled Schema Premium – WooCommerce - Version 1.3.5:
= 1.3.5 = * Fix: Corrected availability property, also now recognized by Facebook Pixel. * Enhancement: Load plugin after plugins loaded. * Update: Added compatibility check for WooCommerce 5.1.0 release. * Update: Pumped tested WordPress version to 5.7 release. = 1.3.4 = * Fix: Corrected update notices CSS classes to notice instead of update-nag. * Update: Pumped tested WordPress version to 5.6 release.