Automatic Schema Markup for Perfectly Optimized Content. Best Structured Data Tool, it is simply the next generation of Structured Data.
Enhance Your Site Presentation in Search Results
Schema.org markup is code (semantic vocabulary) that you put on your website to help the search engines like Google return more informative results for users.
We’ve developed Schema plugin to automatically implement valid schema.org markups to WordPress in json-ld format, the most recommended by Google.
Improve Your Site
Schema.org markup improves your site appearance in search results leading in higher click-through and conversion rates for your business.
Doing it yourself?!
Challenges of Implementing Schema.org
Getting results like Rich Snippets in search requires valid and correct markup.
Unless you know how to code, it could be a bit challenging for you! SEO is endless, and it’s changing rapidly as the web become more complex.
So, we’ve created Schema, the best tool to automate schema.org markups on your site.
Schema for WordPress
Schema plugin is meant to perform on standard WordPress installation, it has the ability to dive into WordPress hierarchy and output the necessary schema.org markup across content.
A freshly installed WordPress site will have two specific content types to start with (posts and pages), Schema will take care of it!
For example: Automatically output schema.org markup for Blog, Pages, Posts, Categories, Tags, and Taxonomy archives etc.
Not only that! Schema allow you to customize markup for other types of content on your site as well.
All of these features are included in Schema Premium
Schema Plugin is super easy to install, thanks to the Quick Configuration Wizard.
Full control over your site markup. Schema plugin allow you to enable schema.org markup anywhere you want.
Schema Plugin integrates and play nicely with major SEO and e-Commerce plugins. Also, works with any Theme.
Schema Plugin output schema.org markup in JSON-LD format, the most recommended by Google.
Schema plugin adds valid schema.org markup. You can test and validate markup in Google Structured Data Testing Tool and see by yourself.
Schema plugin allow you to Reuse data saved in custom post meta fields, you can map fields values to schema.org properties.
Packed with ACF
Schema Premium includes Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) plugin in its core. Enjoy the power of ACF PRO features and create unlimited custom post meta fields like a pro.
Extensible, means you can extend its functionality via other plugins, extensions or via a custom code placed within your Theme’s functions.php file.
Made For WordPress
Schema looks and feels like WordPress; seamlessly integrated. It lives on your website (not someone else’s), so it feels like home.
* Easy to use, set it and forget it, with minimal settings.
* Support for different schema.org types
* Enable Schema types at once per post type or post category.
* Enable Schema types anywhere you want on your site content.
* Integration: Customize source data of schema.org properties.
* Valid markup, test it in Google Structured Data Testing Tool.
* Output JSON-LD format, the most recommended by Google.
* Reuse data saved in post meta, which is created by other plugins.
* Extensible, means you can extend its functionality via other plugins, extensions or within your Theme’s functions.php file.
Changelog Details For Nulled Schema Premium - Version 1.0.6:
* Fix: Make sure we are not calling functions statically in main class. * Fix: Remove opening hours meta post from post type schema. * Fix: Possible bug in schema properties fields. * Fix: Error on AMP markup output for special pages (contact and about pages). * Fix: Not able to override author name by mapping property field value. * Fix: PHP warning in post type list class in locations target column. * Enhancement: Added check and display notice if ACF or ACF PRO is active. * Enhancement: Added gtin8, gtin12, gtin13, gtin14, and mpn properties to Product markup. * Enhancement: Added new features and settings for breadcrumbs markup. * Enhancement: Added new function schema_premium_rating_star to be used by extensions. * Enhancement: Display message on new post creation, when post id is not available yet. * Enhancement: Display message when property fields are not set to new custom field. * Enhancement: Added new function is_edit_page to check if it is an edit page. * Enhancement: Load properties fields in wp instead of acf/init on non admin pages. * Update: Drop support for Google+ since Google is dropping it. * Update: Pumped tested WordPress version to 5.1.1 release. * Tweak: Set alternativeHeadline property field to disabled. * Tweak: Added more description for Default Image setting. * Tweak: Changed order of Schemas sub setting, put author before breadcrumbs.