WordPress Security Made Easy With SecuPress Pro. More than a plugin, the guarantee of a protected website by experts.
Protect Your Website and Your Data Every Day.
SecuPress Pro Protects Your Site
Security issues are rapidly identified and corrected
Any attempt at hacking is blocked and the access to your site is controlled
Your data is protected and saved in a safe place
Your reputation won’t be affected, no more bad SEO, SPAM or malicious content
Your website will remain always accessible and you won’t lose money
Ensure the safety of your website in 4 steps with SecuPress Pro
- Thanks to its scan, SecuPress Pro is able to identify 35 security points and it will state the health of your site.
- Following a step by step guide, the resolution of the last hotspots ensures the complete security of your site.
- Then it will automatically correct the faults identified on your system through the activation of our modules.
- As a last step, the final safety report will show all changes made by the plugin
- Go further and get access to even more options thanks to the many modules available
- Protection of Security Keys
- Blocked IPs
- Change Database Prefix
- Block visits from Bad Bots
- Anti Brute Force login
- Move Login Page
- Scan Security Points
- Hide WordPress, WPML, and WooCommerce Version
- XML-RPC and REST API management
- Logs of critical actions from users and visitors
- Backup for DB and Files
- Force correct login and password
- Alerts and Notifications
- Two Factor Authentication
- Vulnerable Plugins and Themes detection
- PHP Malware Scan
- Block country by geolocation
- Schedule Tasks
- PDF reports export
- Priority Support
- White Label
Changelog Details For Nulled SecuPress Pro – WordPress Security - Version 1.4.12:
= 1.4.12 = * 26 May 2020 * Fix: Don't ban IP, just block. This will prevent false positives on Banned IPs but still can block bad stuff. * Removed: The AntiFront BruteForce feature doesn't exist anymore, too much false positive since now, websites can need may requests.