Toolset Maps will extend Types, WP Views and CRED with advanced geolocalization features.
Toolset Maps lets you display anything on Google Maps. You can use it for simple things, like a single address in a ‘contact us’ page or for complex things like displaying search results on a map.
With Toolset Maps, you can add ‘address’ fields to any content type and to users. You can display any content as markers on Google Maps.
Toolset Maps plugin makes it easy to display any sort of information on Google Maps. You can use special custom fields for addresses on Google Maps, display the maps and add pointers to them.
To use the Google Maps integration, first install the Toolset Maps plugin, which is included in the full Toolset and Views packages.
Before you can start using the Google Maps API, you need to enter your API key.
Once Toolset Maps is activated, you will have the following:
- An Address field type, to use as a custom field or user field
- A Map field, which displays a Google Map on the front-end
- A Marker field, which adds a marker to a Google Map
- Several additional fields that control the Google Map on the front-end
Changelog Details For Nulled Toolset – Maps - Version 1.8.4:
- Fixed problems with creating our custom database table on some sites.