Social registration and login for Ultimate Member plugin.
The social login extension allows users to easily register/login to your site using their social network accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram, VK / VKontakte).
- Add social login buttons to registration and login forms.
- Decide which social login buttons to use on your site (e.g you can activate Facebook and Twitter but keep Google+ and LinkedIn deactivated).
- 2-step process for users registering via social network (this ensures all required data is collected before registration is complete).
- Users can instantly login to your site without entering any details after they have registered on site.
- Users can connect/disconnect from social networks via their account page.
- Show social login buttons anywhere on site using shortcodes.
- Easily edit the shortcodes to customize what is shown on your site.
- Profile photos syncing (e.g if a user connects via Facebook their Facebook profile photo will show on your site).
Supported Social Networks
- Due to social network policies and to avoid app reviews this extension only imports basic user information from the networks.
- This extension will not allow you to post on a user’s network after they register/login.
- Use of this extension requries you to setup an application on each of the social network’s websites.
- The social login is built with latest code / API from social networks, therefore it needs PHP version 5.4 at least to run properly.
Changelog Details For Nulled Ultimate Member – Social login - Version 2.1.5:
* Added: Filter to modify redirect URI for enterprise Gmail accounts * Fixed: Google OAuthentication issue * Fixed: Uninstall process