Features Easily select a store-wide product condition.Set a product condition on individual products (overrides the store-wide setting, if applicable).Show customers a product’s condition alongside other relevant product information.Improve search engine rankings with accurate product condition information on individual product pages.Show customers the product condition on the shop page. Sh ...
Add a condition to your products, so your customers can know in what condition those products are.
- Easily select a store-wide product condition.
- Set a product condition on individual products (overrides the store-wide setting, if applicable).
- Show customers a product’s condition alongside other relevant product information.
- Improve search engine rankings with accurate product condition information on individual product pages.
- Show customers the product condition on the shop page.
Show customers what they’re buying
Customers are happier when they know what they’re getting! Show them
your product’s condition right on the product page, so they can purchase
You can even optionally display the product condition on the shop page.
Appear in relevant search results
Customers are searching for products on search engines can specify
the condition that they’re looking for — not everyone is looking for new
items. With accurate product descriptions, customers and search engines
can easily determine if the products you are selling are right for
Conditions for every product
Add your own custom product condition or select from over 20 pre-defined conditions, including:
- Brand New
- Certified Pre-Owned
- For Parts
- Like New
- Manufacturer Refurbished
- New Other
- New With Box
- New With Defects
- New With Tags
- New Without Box
- New Without Tags
- Seller Refurbished
- Very Good
Changelog Details For Nulled WooCommerce – Product Condition for WooCommerce - Version 1.3.4: