Inspiro is a theme that suits best for portfolio and photography sites. Widgetized homepage allows you to use the theme for a business site as well.
A professional photo and video focused theme with a modern design. Packed with features including a fullscreen slideshow, widgetized homepage and gallery module, Inspiro is perfect for showing off your images and videos.
- Theme Options PanelWith our advanced Theme Options Panel, you can easily customize every detail of your theme to best suit your needs.
- Slideshow with Video BackgroundShowcase photos and videos using the easily configurable homepage slider.
- Gallery ModuleCreate a gallery of your photos or a portfolio of your work using the gallery module.
- Unique WidgetsUse the Portfolio Showcase and Portfolio Scroller widgets to create unique homepage layouts.
- Responsive LayoutThe layout of this theme automatically adapts to fit on any screen resolution on desktop and mobile devices (iPhone, iPad).
- WooCommerce ReadyInstall WooCommerce and have your online shop up and running in minutes.
Page Builder Integration
One of the most exciting additions in the new version is the integration of the Page Builder extension from Unyson plugin. Inspiro is tightly integrated: this feature lets you build page layouts using a drag and drop interface.
We want to make using the drag and drop Page Builder easy for you, so we’ve included four pre-built templates which you can import to Inspiro with just one click.
Inspiro boasts a fluid, responsive layout, so your website will display perfectly across mobile devices. Images and galleries scale up and down seamlessly when resizing the browser window. No matter what the resolution or screen size, every detail will look perfect and professional.
Fullscreen Slideshow with Video Background
The Homepage Slideshow supports YouTube and self-hosted video backgrounds. Just enter the URL of a YouTube video or upload your self-hosted video and the theme will do the rest.
Inspiro comes with a beautiful video lightbox integrated in the homepage slideshow where you can feature YouTube or Vimeo videos.
This makes the theme a great choice if you have a video of a product that you want to feature on the front page.
Customize colors and fonts in the theme directly from the Theme Customizer. Thanks to the partial refresh integration, you can see instantly all the changes you make.
You can create your own sidebar using available widgets. The sliding panel works great on mobile devices too, and will display at the site navigation.
Widgetized Homepage & Unique Widgets
Inspiro’s homepage uses multiple custom widgets, allowing you to order and customize them as you want. Add as many widgets as you need and configure them individually. You can also configure the homepage to include the slideshow at the top, and your latest blog posts below it.
The homepage can be easily created using the built-in widgets like Portfolio Showcase, Portfolio Scroller, Single Page, or any other available widgets.
Using the Gallery feature you can create separate posts with photos and galleries in different layouts, and have them displayed in a grid layout.
If you have Jetpack plugin installed, make sure to enable the Tiled Galleries feature, which allows you to create beautiful galleries in your posts:
A new feature was added in the version 2.0 for the Single Page widget from homepage. It allows you to use the widget as a hero banner, displaying the featured image as background.
Need to sell something? With Inspiro theme you can build your own shop and start selling anything easily! The theme is fully compatible with the WooCommerce plugin.
Changelog Details For Nulled WPZOOM – Inspiro - Version 5.4.0:
- NEW: Video Background in Slideshow now works on Mobile devices (see compatible devices here: http://walterebert.com/blog/html5-video-autoplay-mobile-revisited/) WARNING: To prevent unsocilited downloads over cellular network at the user's expense, we highly recommend you to keep your self-hosted video background small in size (recommended size: 1-15 MB) - NEW: Added option in Customizer > Header Options to change the Header Menu width from narrow to full-width. - NEW: Added a new option in Theme Options > Portfolio Options > Single Portfolio Posts to change the height of Header Image from fullscreen to fixed height. - New option in Theme Options > Single Pages Options to remove the dark overlay from the header image - Improvements to Video Lightbox