Allows you to set future notifications on form entries.
Power up your form actions with powerful automation. Each entry can have its very own set of scheduled form actions.
- Schedule email notifications based on time passed since the entry was created or updated.
- Use one of the fields on your form to schedule the email
- Schedule emails to go out again after a specified amount of time
- Limit the number of times an email will be sent out
- Use the existing Conditional Logic settings included in Formidable Pro to further augment the logic behind when to send out the email
- Schedule emails that include content from views.
- Combine with the Twilio addon to schedule your SMS text messages as well.
Form action automation for you
Still not sure what form action automation can do for you? How about a few examples?
- Send weekly digest emails with help from a view inside your email message.
- Automate your invoice reminders until it’s marked as paid.
- Trigger a reminder text for an upcoming appointment.
- Set deadlines on tasks, and get reminders when they are due.
- Send yearly birthday texts
Pick the best tool for the job
If you’d like to send newsletters to a list of subscribers with static content, this isn’t the best option. Mailchimp forms may be a better option for you.
Disclaimer: Sending emails is not reliable using the PHP mail that web hosts use by default. An SMTP plugin or integrating with an email service is encouraged for more reliable email receipt.
Changelog Details For Nulled Formidable Forms – Form Action Automation ( Autoresponder ) - Version 2.02:
* Fixed: issue with clearing existing autoresponders * Added: filter on trigger timestamp
No Changelogs Found