A Magazine WordPress Theme Powered By The Divi Builder.
The Divi Builder has been extended to categories with a new set of post-based modules.
Post & Page Builder
Build beautiful story driven posts with the Divi Builder’s advanced drag and drop interface.
Extra is fully responsive, which means it will look great on any device and screen size.
Ratings & Reviews
Use Extra’s home-brewed review system and invite users to rate your articles as well.
Extra has been built to work wonderfully with WooCommerce, complete with custom styles.
Extra’s design has been tailored to pixel perfect perfection. Elegant to its core.
Rest assured that your website will always work with the latest version of WordPress.
Having Trouble? Need help? Our dedicated support staff is waiting to put your mind at ease. The Divi Builder, Now For Categories
Extra takes the Divi Builder framework and extends its advanced Drag & Drop builder power to work on your homepage and categories with a brand new set of post-based modules.
- The New Extra Category Modules
- Completely Customizable
- A Layout For Any Situation
- Drag, Drop & Build Anything
- Advanced Design Settings Give You Control
- WooCommerce Ready
- Gorgeous Project Portfolios
- Advanced Mega Menus
- Secondary & Footer Navigation
- Back to Top, Fixed Nav & Smooth Scrolling Link
- Post Formats For Any Occassion
- Geared Towards Visitor Interaction
- Elegantly Responsive
- Add a Product Review to Any Post
- Let Your Readers Review Your Posts
- Widgets You Will Love
- Customize Everything
Changelog Details For Nulled Elegant Themes – Extra - Version 2.21.1:
- Fixed Google Map marker info window not being show when its content was empty. - Fixed z-index default value. - Fixed a compatibility issue with Visual Builder and MU Domain Mapping Plugin. - Fixed js error when trying to open Builder Settings in Category Builder. - Fixed abnormal transform scale behavior after linking and unlinking. - Fixed a compatibility issue with PilotPress Plugin. - Fixed a PHP warning occurring in some cases. - Fixes Save To Library tooltip which is initiated via right click menu retains its position on visible viewport window when the window is scrolled on Visual Builder's wireframe and desktop modes. - Fixed a bug where the ET Support User account was unable to access Theme Options unless Full Admin Privileges were enabled. - Fixed access to WooCommerce settings by ET Support User account when Remote Access is active. * core/components/SupportCenter.php * epanel/core_functions.php * includes/admin/admin.php * includes/builder/class-et-builder-element.php * includes/builder/class-et-builder-settings.php * includes/builder/frontend-builder/bundle.js * includes/builder/functions.php * includes/builder/module/MapItem.php * includes/builder/plugin-compat/pilotpress.php * includes/builder/plugin-compat/wordpress-mu-domain-mapping.php