A Magazine WordPress Theme Powered By The Divi Builder.
The Divi Builder has been extended to categories with a new set of post-based modules.
Post & Page Builder
Build beautiful story driven posts with the Divi Builder’s advanced drag and drop interface.
Extra is fully responsive, which means it will look great on any device and screen size.
Ratings & Reviews
Use Extra’s home-brewed review system and invite users to rate your articles as well.
Extra has been built to work wonderfully with WooCommerce, complete with custom styles.
Extra’s design has been tailored to pixel perfect perfection. Elegant to its core.
Rest assured that your website will always work with the latest version of WordPress.
Having Trouble? Need help? Our dedicated support staff is waiting to put your mind at ease. The Divi Builder, Now For Categories
Extra takes the Divi Builder framework and extends its advanced Drag & Drop builder power to work on your homepage and categories with a brand new set of post-based modules.
- The New Extra Category Modules
- Completely Customizable
- A Layout For Any Situation
- Drag, Drop & Build Anything
- Advanced Design Settings Give You Control
- WooCommerce Ready
- Gorgeous Project Portfolios
- Advanced Mega Menus
- Secondary & Footer Navigation
- Back to Top, Fixed Nav & Smooth Scrolling Link
- Post Formats For Any Occassion
- Geared Towards Visitor Interaction
- Elegantly Responsive
- Add a Product Review to Any Post
- Let Your Readers Review Your Posts
- Widgets You Will Love
- Customize Everything
Changelog Details For Nulled Elegant Themes – Extra - Version 4.3.2:
- Changed the default Shop module sorting option to match the configured value in the Customizer. - Added a new "Sort by Menu Order" option to the Shop module to match the previous default. All current users will automatically be switched to this mode for backwards compatibility. - Fixed Parent Row/Section Hover Buttons Stuck On After Adding Column. - Fixed Modules Animation preview in Visual Builder. - Fixed console warning about react incorrect prop name. - Fixed a case of Visual Builder page loading being slow with PHP 5.X. - Fixed cases when module add button is not appearing. - Fixed box shadow not being rendered on blog image when using fullwidth layout. - Fixed inability to change Circle Counter margin left & right settings. - Fixed VB not being updated correctly after we extend layout setting on Filterable Portfolio and Portfolio module. - Fixed Mailchimp List select option reset. - Fixed incorrect target when copy and paste Meta Text options group or individual option to Blog, Comments, Post Slider, and Fullwidth Post Slider on module level. - Fixed inability to set border image to use solid style on Blog module when using Grid layout. - Fixed module alignment not working on VB when responsive settings is enabled on Width, but disabled on Module Alignment. - Fixed title font size not rendered properly in Visual Builder phone mode for Audio module. - Fixed Fullwidth Modules should appear after Regular Modules in Quick Actions modal. - Add hover settings support for Circle Color, Circle Background Color, and Circle Background Opacity of Circle Counter module. - Fixed reset styles doesn't work on multiple selected items. - Fixed background glitch when editing any fields with range control type. - Added hover support for Slider navigation. - Fixed Settings Modal Scrolling at the Edit Row step in Product Tour. * includes/builder/class-et-builder-element.php * includes/builder/core.php * includes/builder/frontend-builder/bundle.js * includes/builder/module/Blog.php * includes/builder/module/CircleCounter.php * includes/builder/module/FullwidthPostSlider.php * includes/builder/module/FullwidthSlider.php * includes/builder/module/PostSlider.php * includes/builder/module/Shop.php * includes/builder/module/Slider.php * includes/builder/module/SliderItem.php * includes/builder/module/field/Border.php * includes/builder/module/helpers/Slider.php * includes/builder/module/settings/Migration.php * includes/builder/module/settings/migration/ShopOrderByDefault.php * includes/builder/scripts/frontend-builder-scripts.js