A Magazine WordPress Theme Powered By The Divi Builder.
The Divi Builder has been extended to categories with a new set of post-based modules.
Post & Page Builder
Build beautiful story driven posts with the Divi Builder’s advanced drag and drop interface.
Extra is fully responsive, which means it will look great on any device and screen size.
Ratings & Reviews
Use Extra’s home-brewed review system and invite users to rate your articles as well.
Extra has been built to work wonderfully with WooCommerce, complete with custom styles.
Extra’s design has been tailored to pixel perfect perfection. Elegant to its core.
Rest assured that your website will always work with the latest version of WordPress.
Having Trouble? Need help? Our dedicated support staff is waiting to put your mind at ease. The Divi Builder, Now For Categories
Extra takes the Divi Builder framework and extends its advanced Drag & Drop builder power to work on your homepage and categories with a brand new set of post-based modules.
- The New Extra Category Modules
- Completely Customizable
- A Layout For Any Situation
- Drag, Drop & Build Anything
- Advanced Design Settings Give You Control
- WooCommerce Ready
- Gorgeous Project Portfolios
- Advanced Mega Menus
- Secondary & Footer Navigation
- Back to Top, Fixed Nav & Smooth Scrolling Link
- Post Formats For Any Occassion
- Geared Towards Visitor Interaction
- Elegantly Responsive
- Add a Product Review to Any Post
- Let Your Readers Review Your Posts
- Widgets You Will Love
- Customize Everything
Changelog Details For Nulled Elegant Themes – Extra - Version 2.24.1:
- Fixed row mobile max width overwriting max width provided by user. - Fixed Draggble Spacing controls size when margin/padding value is a non numeric value. - Fixed module styles affecting module popover styles. - Prevented draggable padding controls rendering when editing in inline editor. - Removed unnecessary Google Maps reinit process and use Google Maps set options method to update grayscale filters on mobile. - Fixed Quick Access not rendering options under heading sub toggle. - Introduced background preview delete and reset functionalities to enable or disable background entirely on specific preview mode. - Added smooth scroll support for link modules. - Improved loading method for Support Center. * core/components/PageResource.php * core/components/SupportCenter.php * core/components/SupportCenterMUAutoloader.php * core/components/init.php * core/functions.php * epanel/custom_functions.php * functions.php * includes/builder/class-et-builder-element.php * includes/builder/feature/ErrorReport.php * includes/builder/frontend-builder/bundle.js * includes/builder/frontend-builder/helpers.php * includes/builder/main-structure-elements.php * includes/builder/module/helpers/ResponsiveOptions.php * includes/builder/scripts/frontend-builder-scripts.js * includes/builder/styles/frontend-builder-style.less