Divi Transitions extension lets you add page transitions for Divi.
- Transitions designed for Divi, Extra and the Divi Builder
- Reliable transitions that work correctly with the back button and new tabs
- Fade out to the background color or image
Effective Page Transitions in Divi
Divi Transitions is a new plugin that aims to bring effective transitions to Divi.
Page Transitions are effects applied to a webpage when the user navigates between pages. For example, fading the content of the current page out when the user clicks on a link, before the new content is shown.
Reliable Transition Detection
Divi Transitions addresses several issues seen in other page transitions plugins:
- Transition is incorrectly triggered by links where the page is not actually left, e.g. when link opened in a new tab or the link triggers an on-page effect
- Transition effect (e.g. fade out) remains in place when returning to the page, e.g. using the “back” button.
The root cause of the first two issues is that other page transition plugins typically take the approach of intercepting link clicks, which necessitates handling all the special cases of functionality that links allow.
Divi Transitions instead uses a simpler, more reliable method – it triggers the effect only when the browser indicates that the current page is being unloaded
Designed for Divi
Divi Transitions is designed specifically for Divi, Extra and the Divi Builder plugin, and as such is able to provide better support for them than more general WordPress page transition plugins are.
This improved transition detection helps provide better handling of links in Divi modules.
Additionally, Divi-specific features include transitions disabled in Visual Builder.
Changelog Details For Nulled Divi Transitions - Version 1.0.2:
= 1.0.2 = * Fixed interaction between muliple instances of license system = 1.0.1 = * Fixed transition not unloaded in Safari