Smart. Flexible. Beautiful. Divi is the most powerful theme in our collection.
Divi. The Ultimate WordPress Theme and Visual Page Builder.
Build Anything Visually
Divi is powered by the Divi Builder, an insanely fast and incredibly intuitive front end editor like nothing you have seen before. It will change the way you build websites forever.
Real Time Design
When you make a change to your page, everything is updated instantly right before your eyes. Design instantly!
Each element is fully customizable. Adjust fonts, colors, sizing and spacing and even apply custom CSS.
Organize With Ease
Add a new row, choose between various column types and everything fits together perfectly automatically.
46 Content Elements
Divi comes with 46 different content elements. Mix, match and build just about anything you can imagine.
Little To No Loading
The Divi Builder is insanely fast. It requires no pages refreshes and almost zero loading of any kind.
Just Click & Type
No need to open up a settings panel to add text content. Just click onto your page and start typing!
Enjoy live responsive previews and apply custom changes to specific mobile breakpoints.
Sync global items across multiple pages. Update them once and they get updated everywhere. Great for footers!
Import & Export
Save layouts to your library for later use. Import, export, share and download layouts from the web.
Jump-start your design process by using one of the 20+ pre-made layouts that ship with the builder. Features:
- In-line Editing
- Draggable Widths
- Customizable UI
- Instant Content
- Responsive Editing
- Drag & Drop
- 20+ Layouts Templates
- Create & Save Your Own Divi Layouts
- Tons Of Header & Footer Options
- An Intuitive Theme Options Panel
- Smart Split Testing
- Powerful Stats & Insights
- Fully Translated Inside & Out
- Right-To-Left (RTL) Support
- Rock Solid Security
Changelog Details For Nulled Elegant Themes – Divi - Version 3.21.1:
- Fixed Google Map marker info window not being show when its content was empty. - Fixed z-index default value. - Fixed a compatibility issue with Visual Builder and MU Domain Mapping Plugin. - Fixed js error when trying to open Builder Settings in Category Builder. - Fixed abnormal transform scale behavior after linking and unlinking. - Fixed a compatibility issue with PilotPress Plugin. - Fixed a PHP warning occurring in some cases. - Fixes Save To Library tooltip which is initiated via right click menu retains its position on visible viewport window when the window is scrolled on Visual Builder's wireframe and desktop modes. - Fixed a bug where the ET Support User account was unable to access Theme Options unless Full Admin Privileges were enabled. - Fixed access to WooCommerce settings by ET Support User account when Remote Access is active. - Fixed an issue with Smoothscroll and latest Chrome. * core/components/SupportCenter.php * epanel/core_functions.php * functions.php * includes/builder/class-et-builder-element.php * includes/builder/class-et-builder-settings.php * includes/builder/frontend-builder/bundle.js * includes/builder/functions.php * includes/builder/module/MapItem.php * includes/builder/plugin-compat/pilotpress.php * includes/builder/plugin-compat/wordpress-mu-domain-mapping.php * js/smoothscroll.js