Create forms within forms for better management of complex forms. Formception!
What does it do?
This plugin adds a new Nested Form field type. This field allows you to select another form that will be used to collect “child” entries and attach them to the “parent” entry on submission. The child entries display in a clean, compact table on the parent form where they can be viewed, edited or deleted.
- Simplify Complex Forms & Collect Repeatable Data Create forms that are easier for you to manage and easier for your user’s to complete.
- Register Groups and Individuals on the Same Form Register a team and players or a company and employees or a make and models all on the same form.
- Use Sum, Total and Count in Calculations Pull data from your nested forms into your parent form for powerful, dynamic calculations.
- Control the Look & Feel Helpful UI, flexible templating, and handy hooks.
- Process Feeds for Child Entries On child form submission – or – only when the parent form is submitted; allows you to do things like register a user for each child entry. Insane!
- Powerful Developer Options Well-documented hooks and a flexible templating system make extending this plugin a breeze.
Changelog Details For Nulled Gravity Perks – Nested Forms - Version 1.0-beta-7.22:
- Fixed issue where product cache was not refreshed correctly.