Add support for Ratings and Reviews of entries in GravityView.
Allow visitors to rate, review & comment on your Gravity Forms entries. Perfect for business and event listings.
- Display star ratings for entries
- Allow users to upvote and downvote entries
- Add full reviews
- Reply to reviews or comments
We’re working on documentation!
- Go to the View you want Ratings enabled for
- Find the new Ratings & Reviews box
- Check the checkbox named “Allow reviews for each entry” to enable
- Choose the rating type (Stars or Up/Down voting)
- Add a Ratings Link field (using +Add Field picker) to the Multiple Entries configuration tab
- You can configure the text settings for the field using the Field Settings gear icon after adding it
- Save the View
- You must have comments enabled on your website
- Comments will only be displayed if they are approved. You can modify this behavior by modifying your blog’s behavior (in Settings > Discussion > Discussion Settings > “Before a comment appears”)
Changelog Details For Nulled GravityView – Ratings & Reviews - Version 2.0.2:
* Fixed: Star ratings were not being saved on iOS devices * Updated: Polish and Russian translations (Thank you, [@dariusz.zielonka](https://www.transifex.com/user/profile/dariusz.zielonka/) and [@awsswa59](https://www.transifex.com/user/profile/awsswa59/)!) __Developer Updates:__ * Added: `gv_ratings_reviews_get_reviews_atts` filter to modify the attributes passed to `get_comments()` when fetching reviews * Added: `gv_ratings_reviews_is_user_allowed_to_review` filter to modify whether the user can leave a review. Return a `WP_Error` instance to modify the message shown to the user * Updated: `templates/review-form.php` file now supports a `WP_Error` return value from `GravityView_Ratings_Reviews_Helper::is_user_allowed_to_leave_review()`