MainWP Pro Reports Extension allows you to generate pro reports for your child sites. Requires MainWP Dashboard.
The MainWP Pro Reports Extension allows you to tailor your client reports to meet their specific needs, showcasing your expertise and hard work with ease.
This Extension combines the power of the free MainWP Child Reports plugin with a highly customizable reporting engine, empowering you to create reports you’ll be proud to send to your clients.
The MainWP Child Reports plugin will track and monitor every change made on your Child Site(s), and then the Pro Reports Extension will gather that information and convert it to a PDF Report you send to your clients directly from inside the MainWP Dashboard.
The MainWP Pro Reports Extension also allows you to hide the MainWP Child plugin screens while still allowing it to gather the data.
Take your reporting to the next level and easily showcase your hard work.
- Generate professional reports in seconds
- Pre-designed and fully customizable templates to get you started
- Send PDF reports automatically attached to the email
- Quickly include/exclude certain content from reports
- Highly customizable templates system
- Set custom branding for reports
- Send One-Time, recurring, or schedule reports
- Add report heading, introductory, and closing messages
- Huge list of Tokens to add to your reports and email body
- Automatically hides a section if stats are not available
- Add BCC email addresses
- Add additional attachments for more information
- Save as draft, preview, or download reports in PDF
- Customize titles, subtitles, headings, etc.
- Multilingual support
Changelog Details For Nulled MainWP – Pro Reports Extension - Version 4.1.3:
Version: 4.1.3 Author: MainWP Author URI: https://mainwp.com == Installation == 1. Please install plugin "MainWP Dashboard" and active it before install MainWP Pro Reports Extension plugin (get the MainWP Dashboard plugin from url:https://mainwp.com/) 2. Upload the `mainwp-pro-reports-extension` folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory 3. Activate the MainWP Pro Reports Extension plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress,= 4.1.3 - 9-18-2023 = * Fixed: An issue with creating the extension database tables = 4.1.2 - 9-13-2023 = * Fixed: An issue with showing section when the section data is empty * Added: Support for the MainWP Fathom Extension = 4.1.1 - 5-12-2023 = * Fixed: REST API authentication process