Slow WordPress sites have higher bounce rates and fewer conversions. The perfmatters plugin was created by webperf geeks to speed up your site!
This plugin adds an assortment of performance and speed improvements to your WordPress installation.
The main way this plugin helps speed up your site is by disabling things that might not be used on your site.
- Disable emojis
- Disable embeds
- Remove query strings
- Disable XML-RPC
- Remove jQuery migrate
- Remove WordPress version number
- Remove wlwmanifest link
- Remove RSD link
- Remove shortlink
- Disable RSS feeds
- Remove RSS feed links
- Remove Dashicons
- Disable scripts per page/post
- Disable scripts with Regex
- CDN Rewrite
- Disable Password Strength Meter
- Add blank favicon
- Disable self pingbacks
- Disable WordPress Heartbeat API
- Change Heartbeat API frequency
- Disable and limit post revisions
- Remove REST API links
- Change autosave interval
- DNS prefetching
- Disable WooCommerce scripts and styles
- Disable WooCommerce widgets
- Disable WooCommerce status meta box
- Disable WooCommerce cart fragments (AJAX)
- Disable Google Maps API
- Multisite support
- Change WordPress login URL
- Local analytics
The perfmatters plugin also now has a Scripts Manager built in. This allows you to disable scripts on a per post/page basis. This is very powerful and can drastically increase the speed on your WordPress sites (especially your homepage).
A few examples of what this can be used for:
- The popular Contact Form 7 plugin loads itself on every page and post. You can easily disable it everywhere with one click and enable only on your contact page.
- Social media sharing plugins should only be loaded on your posts. You can easily disable it everywhere and load only on post types, or even custom post types.
Perfmatters script manager
All scripts are grouped by their respective plugin and theme so you can easily see which scripts are being used by what.
DNS Prefetching is available under the perfmatter’s extras tab, along with the ability to enable accessibility mode. Accessibility mode ensures that our plugin dashboard fully works with screen reader.
Web performance is the most important feature to us, and that is why this plugin doesn’t load anything on the frontend and is under 60 KB on the backend.
Changelog Details For Nulled Perfmatters – Lightweight WordPress Performance Plugin - Version 1.6.0:
V ersion 1.6.0 – 08.17.2020 Added a filter to disable WordPress’ native lazy loading when Perfmatters’ lazy loading is active. Adjusted Script Manager styles to more effectively overlay the entire page while still allowing admin bar functions to be fully available. Fixed an undefined index notice that was appearing on specific lazy loading and script manager functions. Updated translation files.