Make beautiful mosaic/masony tile layouts with Themify Builder. The content can be pulled dynamically from blog posts, WooCommerce products, gallery images, RSS feeds, custom post types, directory listing, and more.
Say goodbye to fixed and unchangeable masonry layouts and static blog post mosaics. Create custom beautiful tile layouts for your photo galleries, blog posts, eCommerce products, and more! Using the Mosaic addon, you can completely customize the shape and size of each tile by simply dragging the corners.
And with Themify Builder’s live edit feature, you can view any tweaks you make in real time. The ability to customize and control every aspect of your content layout will make your site soar. This addon is an amazing tool to tailor layouts on blog posts, portfolio sites, professional galleries, and eCommerce shops, among others.
- Draw any mosaic layout you want, by holding and dragging the scorner of each tile to your desired size and shape
- Dynamically display content from blog posts, WooCommerce products, WordPress gallery, Post Type Builder, NextGEN Gallery, directory listing and more.
- With directory listing feature, it automatically displays files from a given directory (folder). The image files will show an image thumbnail and audio files will have an audio player with album image/info pulled from the mp3 ID3 tag. This feature allows you to showcase a bunch of files without having to add them one by one.
- Display mosaic layouts in grid or slider style
- Save tile templates and reuse them on another page
- Collection of preset tile templates are available that you can further customize
- Control the gutter spacing in between each of your tiles
- Various hover effects (when hovering over a tile, a cool effect takes place)
- Various pagination options (there is a choice of infinite scroll, numbered pagination, load more button, or no pagination)
- Enter custom mobile breakpoint
- Style the general mosaic addon and all elements inside
Changelog Details For Nulled Themify – Builder Mosaic - Version 1.0.6:
* Added css filters styling to work with framework 4.5.8