Choose a delivery date during checkout for the order.
Enable customers to select a delivery date for their order.
Make it easy for customers to choose a delivery date for their orders during the checkout process, or notify them of shipping and delivery estimated dates. As the site owner, you can decide which dates are not available for shipping and delivery. You can also disable specific delivery periods by country or state. Capturing the delivery date, you can process orders more efficiently, improving your productivity and satisfying your customers.
- Delivery date picker, integrated into the checkout process
- Specify dates where deliveries are not available, e.g., holidays, closed periods or other situations
- Display the estimated delivery period, instead of a date selector
- Disable specific date ranges for shipping to specific countries or states
- Shipping calendar within WooCommerce to see an overview of upcoming shipments
Changelog Details For Nulled WooCommerce – Order Delivery - Version 1.6.4:
* Feature - Added compatibility with the extension 'WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping'. * Feature - Enhanced 'Shipping methods' selector on settings pages. * Tweak - Remove expired time frames from the select field when the delivery date is the current date. * Tweak - The time frame field is also required when the delivery date field is required. * Tweak - Assign the first available time frame when the delivery fields are in auto mode. * Tweak - Assign the first available time frame during subscriptions renewal if the customer preferences can't be satisfied. * Tweak - Added button for defining time frames from the 'Delivery days' setting. * Tweak - Removed 'delivery days' form field when creating a time frame for a single delivery day. * Tweak - Remove older update notices on plugin activation. * Tweak - Added URL verification to the actions of the database updater. * Tweak - Added blank content when there are no elements defined in the 'Time frames' field. * Tweak - Improved the initialization of the plugin settings and now they are loaded on demand. * Fix - Fixed PHP 5.2 compatibility adding the missing middle part in some ternary operators. * Dev - Added classes for representing a delivery day, a time frame and collections of them.